2017 Woman Awards Presentations.
Desert Botanical Garden, Dorrance Hall, Phoenix, AZ.
Cocktail Reception. Gala Dinner.
June 10, 2017. Saturday evening, 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
The 2017 Positively Powerful Woman Award Honorees:
- Global Leadership: Nona M. Lee, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Arizona Diamondbacks
- STEAM Leadership: Rhonda Peters James, Senior Program Manager, Global Diversity and Inclusion Strategy External Partnerships Group, Intel Corporation
- Social Justice Leadership: Lisa Loo, President of the Arizona Bar Association, VP of Legal Affairs and Deputy General Counsel, Arizona State University
- Marketing Leadership: Janet D. West, Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, Invictus International Holdings,
- Entrepreneurial Leadership: Jackie Wszalek, owner of Splash Printing and Marketing, Founder WOWOB
Attend! Celebrate! Connect! Be Inspired!
In a welcoming and inclusive environment, connect and collaborate, meet and greet corporate contributors, entrepreneurs, educators, administrators, nonprofit and other business leaders. Network with friends and make new ones. Enjoy the festivities including the Gala reception and dinner. Then be inspired, motivated and informed as we present the incredibly gifted and dedicated 2017 Woman Award Recipients and the Nonprofit Organization to be honored.
Celebrate their accomplishments in Social Justice, Sports, Marketing, and Community. The setting, the beautiful Dorrance Hall — with Boppart Courtyard, and Kitchell Patio — at night with lights in our Phoenix travel destination, the Desert Botanical Garden. Please register early for the 10th Annual Positively Powerful Woman Awards celebration.
Last year’s Gala had an overflow waiting list. Through the annual Positively Powerful Woman Awards and international Triad West Inc. programs, we are changing lives and businesses for the better. Our Awards Mission is to celebrate the accomplishments of women in ways that empower all people to live their dreams.